WIN BIG in the Breathe Strong Raffle this spring!
Our raffle offers you a chance to win exciting prizes while supporting lung health in Saskatchewan. All funds raised goes towards supporting vital research, advocacy, education, and patient support programs to improve lung health in Saskatchewan.
Helping Saskatchewan Breathe Easier
All funds raised goes towards supporting vital research, advocacy, education, and patient support programs to improve lung health in Saskatchewan. Thanks to your ongoing support, we are able to:
- Expand our education sessions to health professionals to include themes around indigenous care, to ensure those caring for us are best equipped to provide excellent service to all communities.
- Grow the suite of courses offered through the RESPTREC program with our new online Spirometry course. RESPTREC continues to be one of Canada's premier training agencies for health professionals wanting advanced training in lung disease.
- Support patients and caregivers with our eight support groups in virtual formats, including asthma, lung cancer survivors, COPD, lung transplant, sleep apnea, COVID-19, pulmonary fibrosis and smoking cessation.
- Provide financial support to people living with lung disease and their caregivers, as well as people working to complete radon mitigation through our Caring Breaths program.
- Contribute over $100,000 to Saskatchewan-led research that will benefit thousands to live better, more informed, healthier lives.
- Completed our Youth4Change vaping education program in two communities in southern Saskatchewan, and are actively working with a third community.
- Advocate for stronger tobacco and vaping controls to protect young lungs and for cessation coverage to support people on their quit-smoking journey.
- In addition to operating our Saskatchewan Quits Facebook Support Group (with 200+ members), we ran our second smoking cessation campaign in June 2022 with almost 110 people from across Saskatchewan registering to participate in weekly challenges, panel discussions, and to find quit support within the Saskatchewan Quits community.
- Grow radon awareness and testing for homeowners potentially at risk of high levels of radon. If you have not tested your home yet, visit homeradontest.ca.
We could not do the work that we do, and ensure that every person has every opportunity to breathe life in, without you. Thank you for helping Saskatchewan breathe easier!